For you "Stance" kids.

103 posts in this topic

mannn that celica loooks wak with them rims and that amount of camber hahaa

2kj3sw.jpg
1 person likes this

i hate stretch, oversized tires FTW

burn it fire, a car like that will make me give up on driving

Love it.

Loving the yellow Celica part from the last car too.

You do realise that saying stuff to provoke a reaction is just as gay as saying it in the first place

How do the tyres seal against the rim? I thought that was what the lip on the rim was for? but his tyres are nowhere near it.

I suppose the suspension modifications and chassis work is quite clever, but being clever doesn't mean its right.....

this stance shit is getting ridiculous! ITS FUCKING STUPID! why ruin a decent car just to look like a cunt?

when hes driving down the road and people are looking at it and hes thinking 'yeh, look at demz checking ma ride brah' theyre checking it because it looks so fucking stupid it is unreal.

i really really hope people see sense and stop doing this shit, as someone has said what happened to just modifying a car properly and making it better? seems those days are long gone. all people want know are sum mad tyte lowz and stupidly fitting wheels :picard:

They wrecked that celica really bad.

Thats just taking it over the top.

You do realise that saying stuff to provoke a reaction is just as gay as saying it in the first place

You do realise that I genuinely like this? Would never do it myself but fair play to the guy, I reckon it's awesome.

Some stance and tyre stretch i like but not too much, this is far at the other end of the scale and more! I bet its JUST driveable and probably does two miles before the wall of the tyre is worn, i take it it is just the tyre wall thats making contact with the road?

You do realise that I genuinely like this? Would never do it myself but fair play to the guy, I reckon it's awesome.

I can't see how you liked the yellow one a single bit, it looked hideous.

I know everyone has different taste but holy fucking jock straps batman, it's just ridiculous.

this stance shit is getting ridiculous! ITS FUCKING STUPID! why ruin a decent car just to look like a cunt?

when hes driving down the road and people are looking at it and hes thinking 'yeh, look at demz checking ma ride brah' theyre checking it because it looks so fucking stupid it is unreal.

i really really hope people see sense and stop doing this shit, as someone has said what happened to just modifying a car properly and making it better? seems those days are long gone. all people want know are sum mad tyte lowz and stupidly fitting wheels :picard:

everyone has there own opinion of what they want to do to their own car, itd be even more retarded if they made there car look like what everyone else thinks it should look like.

this looks ridiculous tho, it cant be safe at all

modern fucking rice

everyone has there own opinion of what they want to do to their own car, itd be even more retarded if they made there car look like what everyone else thinks it should look like.

this looks ridiculous tho, it cant be safe at all

Im not saying people shouldn't do what they like to there car, im not saying people should be sheep and follow what everyone else does , just that this stance shit is idiotic IMO, you can make a car individual without ruining it. I just cant understand why you would want to take it as far as this dude in his celica and a few other cars iv seen, what do you gain? all you get is a car that doesn't work properly , granted youl get lots of attention but its all for the wrong reasons.

I like the stance look if its done properly, Counteract's ej9 on mesiters looks fucking awesome, i wouldnt have it but still i think it looks good.

Have I read this wrong or does it say he plans to drift it? :/

Have I read this wrong or does it say he plans to drift it? :/

He's an FF drifter... Funny if you ask me! Just loads of flat spots on his tyres XD

Im not saying people shouldn't do what they like to there car, im not saying people should be sheep and follow what everyone else does , just that this stance shit is idiotic IMO, you can make a car individual without ruining it. I just cant understand why you would want to take it as far as this dude in his celica and a few other cars iv seen, what do you gain? all you get is a car that doesn't work properly , granted youl get lots of attention but its all for the wrong reasons.

I like the stance look if its done properly, Counteract's ej9 on mesiters looks fucking awesome, i wouldnt have it but still i think it looks good.

i wudnt go as far to say the whole stance scene is idiotic, i mean, its kinda what i based my ides for my own car on. and alot of the cars look stunning. but i can agree that some go too far, and i do agree that this is oneof those cars that goes too far

What it looks like in motion. :laugh:

Turning circle is shite!!

Looks shite too

Looks shit

Sounds shit

Total wankshit

Such a ricer. I can see why people are laughing. I pity him, I bet he thinks he's fuckin' it!

Such a ricer. I can see why people are laughing. I pity him, I bet he thinks he's fuckin' it!

I bet he's thinking. Fuck the haters. At least they're getting fucked. What a virgin.

Fuckin' roll cage y0. Just in case. Haha