102 replies to this topic

kyleb

kyleb

CivicLife Regular

• Established Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Car:Flush shitbox

Just shows how far you can stretch a tyre and it will still be fine! hopefully this shuts up all the pussies crying about a 165 on a 8j!

I actually don't understand how the rear tyres are staying on, they're not even no where near the beading!

They are on the inner bead! so as he pumps the tyre up it tries to reach the outer bead (stretching) but doesn't make it because obviously the the tyre is far to small! its pretty funny!
Posted Image

kyron

kyron

noise complaint this noise complaint that

• Long Term Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts
  • Car:slowly in an EJ9
imagine 1 of them tyres going pop

SimonF

SimonF

Australian spy

• Old Schoolers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,529 posts
  • Car:'94 Honda Accord Wagon (CE1/CD)
Anyone says this is stance need's to take a step back from the angryboard. The owner himself has said it's not stance, and he hasn't intended it to be that at all.

If you genuinely think he's gone for "stance", you need to turn your hate blinkers off.

What people need to understand, is this isn't Japan. Their car culture is a lot, lot different to the UK. They have sub genres for EVERYTHING. Tyre stretch, camber and stance are all very, very different scenes, and are there own individual thing.

All he has gone out to do is just go the MAX on everything. I've been following his build for a while, and personally I admire him. Doesn't mean I have to like the car, personally I think it looks shit, but the balls he has to do this, to this degree is insane.

Can't say any more really, except read this; http://noriyaro.com/?p=8777

Also, if you look at the rear picture, you can see it's no where near as stretched on inside, so not at all sure how it's seated. Almost think he's welded a barrel onto the wheel or something. No idea!

Just shows how far you can stretch a tyre and it will still be fine! hopefully this shuts up all the pussies crying about a 165 on a 8j!

F'dat, I'm running 165/50 on a 8.25j and it doesn't touch the sides - so to speak haha. Crazy stretch if you ask me and I've been running it for a few months now.

Have I read this wrong or does it say he plans to drift it? :/

Nah, he WAS a FF drifter but wrote his old car off, so did this to his new one haha.

Over and out!

Edited by SimonF, 21 April 2012 - 10:31 PM.

SimonF. ex fitment whore, ex UK resident.
his. find them on facebook - facebook.com/his.uk

Emigrated to Australia 1st September, now a pretend Aussie.

Follow my Australian car spotting, stupid shit and building Silvia in this thread.

Alex

Alex

Lord Al of Troll

• Long Term Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,581 posts
  • Car:Facelift NHB EP3
Kawashima: I’ve already drifted this one a bit before we cut the guards and put the rear wheels on! As for future plans, I’m going to finish the front wheels then drive it to work every day and drift it too. Right now I’m driving to work in a kei car while the Celica is getting worked on though, and it’s really boring.

Still none the wiser on it tbh.

insectod4.gif

XBOX LIVE: Porygon Y

ozz9955

ozz9955

Lolorskater

• Old Schoolers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,347 posts
  • Car:Ej9; 5studdin'
Haha it looks sick when moving - kinda futuristic looking!

PrivateDrive.

si vti

si vti

Bad Mamajammer.

• Long Term Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,627 posts
For fuck sake.

likekites

likekites

CivicLife Regular

• Long Term Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,142 posts
  • Car:Civic Jordan 320/500
Anyone else noticed hes had to cut loads of the arch out and looks like hes had to cut away some of it right up to the petrol cap..............................

Ps I have an effective offset of zero and my wheels are forged, BOW DOWN AND KISS MY RING.....and I ain't wearing any jewlry

ozz9955

ozz9955

Lolorskater

• Old Schoolers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,347 posts
  • Car:Ej9; 5studdin'
Haha you so moody bro :P

PrivateDrive.

djsukh

djsukh

• Pip
  • 10 posts
That is way over the top. wtf

Gary.

Gary.

CivicLife Legend

• Old Schoolers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,063 posts
  • Car:S14a

Anyone else noticed hes had to cut loads of the arch out and looks like hes had to cut away some of it right up to the petrol cap..............................

Whats the matter with that? itll be tubbed on the inside and welded back up

Also anyone who tries to defend the stretch on this is an idiot, he constantly needs to pump the tyres back up as they loose air and can't drive at any sort of reasonable speeds

Posted Image
Posted Image us on Facebook

Stu.

Stu.

High & Fast.

• Long Term Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,011 posts
FF drifting sounds just as gay as the car. Isn't that what barrys do with plastic crates under their Corsa's rear wheels in McDonalds?

I don't care if "he's gone to the max on everything", it's shit. End of. Even without looking retarded, the wheels are shit, the lexus lights are shit, the arches are shit, the interior is shit etc etc.

sig3.jpg

BlackBen

BlackBen

(apart from my white bits)

• Established Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Car:Milano EJ9, 325ti E46, Clio 182, Now megane 230

FF drifting sounds just as gay as the car. Isn't that what barrys do with plastic crates under their Corsa's rear wheels in McDonalds?

I don't care if "he's gone to the max on everything", it's shit. End of. Even without looking retarded, the wheels are shit, the lexus lights are shit, the arches are shit, the interior is shit etc etc.

Lmfao this creased me up. Your so right though. I also don't give a shit if hes gone all out, its not as if hes created something which you can appreciate even if you don't like it. There's fuck all to appreciate. its a peace of shit which looks gay sounds shit cant go anywhere and cant turn round corners.

2228c342-f72d-424d-b53d-c280b65cf68b_zps
Badass over here.

SaintGrimm

SaintGrimm

• Long Term Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,120 posts
  • Car:Golf TDI
I think that's a bit beyond scene!

If your going to wave your penis around, back it up with pictures. And make sure your the lowest around or someone else will just pee on your fire.

CLNIGS_zps542b2bb6.png

ek-greeny

ek-greeny

CivicLife Legend

• Moderators
  • 8,190 posts
  • Car:ek9 racebase
This stance crap is just the latest fad. Making your car look good on bice wheels at a good height is nothing new. Its just been given a gay name and taken way OTT! People seem to make it I to a pissing contest! Who can lower their car the most and put the most stupidly stretched(read dangerous) tyres on

Its like this rat look crap, it was the in thing for a fortnight, then saxos and corsa dicks hopped on now its gay, same as this stanced crap!
Why cant you just get nicely fitted wheels on a car at a usable height. This stuff will blow over

As for that car, its an abortion

FYI you can bite my shite cos I don't care :wotnana:

MaxJ

MaxJ

AKA vtechappy

• Established Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Car:ABP DC5 R
How can a broken car get this much attention? its broken. If I put a picture of my old broken EJ9 on here no one would look at it. hmmmmmm.

bruno26

bruno26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Car:Jdm EK9
Looks terrible, probably drives like horse shit and that can't be legal surly.

Crazy ass Mo Fo.
My VTEC goes, BWWWAAAHHH
> > My Ek9 build up <

Anomaly

Anomaly

CivicLife Regular

• Established Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Car:Anomaly - 99 EK3 SEDAN
Haha , how would it handle round corners at speed ?

99 EK3 SEDAN :  4 door's = More chores ©

Buildup thread

http://www.civiclife...wly-but-surely/

Picture thread

http://www.civiclife...hoes-on-page-3/

jackgardner

jackgardner

• Established Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • Car:Milano Red ej9

This stance crap is just the latest fad. Making your car look good on bice wheels at a good height is nothing new. Its just been given a gay name and taken way OTT! People seem to make it I to a pissing contest! Who can lower their car the most and put the most stupidly stretched(read dangerous) tyres on

Its like this rat look crap, it was the in thing for a fortnight, then saxos and corsa dicks hopped on now its gay, same as this stanced crap!
Why cant you just get nicely fitted wheels on a car at a usable height. This stuff will blow over

As for that car, its an abortion

I don't see hwy everyone hates on "stance" so much, surely its down to what the owner of the vehicle wants to do, and not what everyone else thinks they shud do. just sayin

ek-greeny

ek-greeny

CivicLife Legend

• Moderators
  • 8,190 posts
  • Car:ek9 racebase
As said, making a car look good and sit at a nice height on sone decent wheels is cool. Choosing wheels and butchering a car around them is ghey!
When its done to a point where the car still serves a purpose I can appreciate and respect it, when somebody has just wound their coilovers to the floor and fitted wide wheels and attacked anything that fouls with a grinder it becomes gay imo
Having an undrivable car defeats the object, its like marrying a bird with no tits or gash!

FYI you can bite my shite cos I don't care :wotnana:

Vishal Rhodes

Vishal Rhodes

• Established Poster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts
  • Car:BMX

Haha , how would it handle round corners at speed ?

The tyres look are more on one side then it is on the other. There wheel an tyre fitment is like this. The lip is on the rleft and tyre on the right. ¦--¦----¦ . Complete joke and a hazard

Known as SPIKEYHAIRDUDE on most forums

Twitter - @spikeyhairdude_

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/VishalRhodes

Psn: spikeyhairdude

Instagram: master_rhodes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users