Trailer stolen from my unit :(

26 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Had a visit from a pair of inbred monkeys on Saturday morning at 10 am, they knew exactly wot they wer doing as they came straight to my unit hooked the trailer up and wer away.
If anyone knows of anybody with a Brian James tilt bed, twin axle in the greater Manchester area or further for sale please let me know. They used a Audi a4 estate with the no. Plate which looks to be N742 WNF, thanks for any help

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb119/strictlyboost/74AC5006-9250-4ADE-9150-3691D4D9EE26-2295-0000016291AC348C_zpsb3c5cdc8.jpg

Posted · Report post

Ah man, that's so shit!

I'll keep an eye out on Rotherham/Sheffield sides for you.

Posted · Report post

ah shit thats a bugger....scums!!!

Posted · Report post

that sucks :(

Posted · Report post

proof for the police right there

probably someone who youve sold parts to as they probably saw it then and there

if the police say they cant do anything with that then you know the justice system is well & truly FUCKED

Posted · Report post

Bastards! soo many thefts these days.

Posted · Report post

proof for the police right there

probably someone who youve sold parts to as they probably saw it then and there

if the police say they cant do anything with that then you know the justice system is well & truly FUCKED

They will most likely say they can't, for one that's VERY, VERY blurry. So they would have to bring up all REG's for Audi A4 estates in that colour and whittle it down.

Secondly, that plate is probably a clone or just a plain fake which they took off a mile down the road... I've seen this happen when following a car I saw steal petrol.

Saying that I hope they were just dumb fucks who are going to get caught out, but odds are against it.

Insured ?

A good idea would be to go around some of the local business's and ask if they have any footage from around the time it was stolen and hope someone caught it.

It's the kind of work police should do but they just can not be arsed as most times its a wild goose chase and costs them too much.

Good luck with getting it back mate !

Posted · Report post

ask the other units chances are the audi stopped somewhere near buy before knicking it to get there composure if u can get a clear image report it and anpr can track its movements and run the reg see if its a real reg

didnt you only just buy this ?? its a growing market at the moment their usually stolen to order or sent to ireland selling a trailor with no id plate is like selling a car with no vin number but sadly no one checks

Posted · Report post

Find someone who has access to a vehicle database.... 

Posted · Report post

gutted for you mate :(<br /><br />dans Samsung <br /><br />

Posted · Report post

I've reported it to the police along with a copy of the recording so il just have to see what happens now, I've checked the reg and it does match the description of the car so hopefully it is the car but I'm not getting my hopes up. Just another lesson in life really.

gutted for you mate :(<br /><br />dans Samsung <br /><br />

Thanks buddy

Posted · Report post

I just did icarcheck on the number plate and it comes back as a Audi a4 avant colour black so it looks like it could be the actual car

Posted · Report post

Usually they steal plates from the same make and colour of car, if they smart, so wouldn't count on it.

Posted · Report post

Wtf bloody pikeys hope you find them and castration seems a fitting punishment :P

Posted · Report post

Sucks :(

Mycarcheck brings it up as an A4 2.6 SE, 148bhp (from a 2.6!), black, estate, petrol. Reg date 21/03/1996. So that seems to tally up. But I guess it could have been either a stolen car or stolen plate.

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't put it past them being eastern European of some sort.

Its a very typical car for them to own and they are well known for being crooks!

Posted · Report post

What about the lock system you have on your unit how did they get past that?

Strange because the day i cam up you were putting the lock on this.

Whats your kuzzy kuzzy was it? :ph34r: you know the one 

Never the less ill keep a eye out around here

Posted · Report post

Sorry to hear that man. hope you get your trailer back.

Posted · Report post

Dear Lord please make it a genuine plate!

What about the lock system you have on your unit how did they get past that?

Strange because the day I cam up you were putting the lock on this.

Whats your kuzzy kuzzy was it? :ph34r: you know the one

Never the less ill keep a eye out around here

The lock unfortunately didnt fit, I was in the process of getting another. I wouldn't put it past fuzzy cuzzy, he has a fetish for bending u over wen ur backs turned

Posted · Report post

What about when you enter your unit. that code thing?

Posted · Report post

The more eyes looking out for it the better, so really appreciate it lads, here's a link to the same model trailer as mine only differences are I had no winch, or storage box, the mud guards on mine wer square at the top with ally plates riveted to the top of them for extra protection, LED lights and no boards in the middles so hopefully a one off

281148646964. (eBay)

Posted · Report post

Update on this. Police have confirmed the plate to the car and has been used in other crimes across the gmp

Posted · Report post

so if they can confirm that i take it its either unregistered or they cant be assed going to there registered address plus why is it not pinging off ANPR cams all over manchester if they know its being used for crime

Posted · Report post

Probably 2 patrol cars total because if cutbacks

Posted · Report post

na mate everywhere is camerad up the anpr will bing off everytime the car passes a cam they should well be able to find the bastards

1 person likes this