Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

92 - 95 OBD1 Vtec ECU Pinout Diagram

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Something else I found on my computer!
Some of you may need this if you need to do some re-wiring or if ya tempting an Engine swap etc!

Posted Image

Posted · Report post

If any of you need wiring diagrams for your ecu's let me know, know a couple of sites that give you the lot!! had right aggro wiring in my apexi meters as my coupe has a P91 ecu,the rarest of em all and no info but the sites I found list the lot,and in colour for every pin,you cant go wrong and my apexi's now work,YES!!!lol:D

Posted · Report post

thats well good mate!! where the hell did you get that information from? lol :)

Posted · Report post

a hell of alot of searching, like a paper trail, took me a couple of late nights....but if I can find it for my ecu and it works then it's swweeett,lol!:D :cool:

let me know your ecu code/number and i can forward all the info onto you.......

Posted · Report post

If any of you need wiring diagrams for your ecu's let me know, know a couple of sites that give you the lot!! had right aggro wiring in my apexi meters as my coupe has a P91 ecu,the rarest of em all and no info but the sites I found list the lot,and in colour for every pin,you cant go wrong and my apexi's now work,YES!!!lol:D

Hi there, any chance you could sort me out with wiring diagram info, for or leading to a eg/j 1.5 lsi to b18c swap. colour for every pin sounds like frikin awsome help. Would much appreciated. Cheers, Chris.

Posted · Report post

Just bloody managed to wire up an Apexi VTEC VAFC controller to mates MB6 what a fricking nightmare! Just got info from everywhere possible even from Honda themselves and just cross referenced everything! Gotta be sure what your doing before you carry out any electrical work! The last thing you wanna do is bloody blow ya car up!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0